Friday, April 17

T.G.I.F

I hadn't have quite as good as a morning like today for quite a while already.



There's no better way to start the morning than seeing someone you adore, someone you admire, and you actually walked up to them and say hi and had a little chat.


A little goes a long way. It's been tough because it's difficult enough to find some time and space to do that.


The week hasn't been very good. I constantly feel anxious for no apparent reason, nervous for nothing and blur and blunt. But a Friday like this is totally a pivotal turning point since. It just kicked off a good weekend to come!


Well, if you wonder who that person is, it's the person I've mentioned in this post. But well, the difference when I wrote that then and now is that, I decided to try and have a go at her, provided I have the opportunities of course. Even if I have the slimmest chance, then why not?

As what T.I. rap in "No Matter What", he says:

"Every obstacle
Make impossible possible
Even when winnings illogical
Losing's still far from optional"

No comments:

Playlist